Need help? Check out our Support site, then

20 Year Poetry

1. I am showcasing my poetry that I have been writing for a year now. I am 20 years old, live outside of Philadelphia and go to school in the city: everything I write I take from the last 20 years of my life, or at least the inspiration of. Please check out my writing! I would love to exchange links with anybody else.

Benjamin Warren

The blog I need help with is

2. Hi Benja, i realy find poetry challenging. can i see one of your poems. Maybe you are the next Neyo..:-))

3. maybe! i would love for you to read some of them. just go to my blog, I have four posted now, but am uploading more all the time.
    this one is my favorite ( ), but choose for yourself!

4. Thank you.

5. hey i'm 20ish too i write poetry too! we should be blog buddies!!! :)

6. @breancurrier nice idea. i will love to share much.

7. breanacarrier i subscribed to your blog! and I also began to read some of your poetry :)

8. this seems to have become an exclusive 20 yr old blogger thread,benhsblog,ive discovered a few poetry blogs on here you may be interested are very well versed,ill leave you some feedback on my favourite poems of you,they are very unique,and i enjoyed reading them.
    ive just recently set up a blogging friend page for new and old bloggers,if you wish to check them out,leave a comment,and i can add you to the page,you may be interested in some fellow blogging poets,i am mostly into creative writing posts.
    happy blogging
    all welcome

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic