3 days only – Custom CSS expires – premium upgrade questions

• #1- does CSS upgrade work for ALL my blogs on WordPress.com using same theme, or just for ADDandSoMuchMore.com?
    =============
    #2- Can one assign upgrade parts to specific domains?
    i.e., Want to upgrade to Premium, but cash very tight, so don’t want to waste it — JUST paid for private domain (will expire on March 16, 2015″ – 11 more months).
    Custom CSS expires in 3 DAYS, and space upgrade expires in 2 months on June 27, 2014.
    How does that work if I upgrade ALL for $99 instead???
    i.e., . . .
    1. do I get an ADDITIONAL year on my domain? (i.e., would expire 6/13/2016)? -or-
    2. can I use private domain name for a new/different blog I create here on WordPresss.com?
    3. If YES, can I pay now, create after (i.e., 1-2 days), or do I create new blog first with .wordpress extension, THEN upgrade to custom domain name?
    4. If yes, how “done” does it need to be to qualify as “created?”
    ===========
    #3 – FINALLY – am in the middle of a move, on tight deadline to be out of where I am now & between office set-ups – is there any way I can call a number (or “chat” online) to get answers “in real time” – tough to get to computer currently to keep checking back.
    THANKS!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Need to know before I must decide NO on Premium to keep from losing custom CSS – in 3 short days. THANKS.
    xx,
    mgh
    (Madelyn Griffith-Haynie – ADDandSoMuchMore dot com)
    – ADD Coach Training Field founder; ADD Coaching co-founder –
    “It takes a village to educate a world!”

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• 1) All upgrades are per blog per year except for premium themes which are one time charges. So your CSS upgrade would be for one blog

2) If you have more than one blog, you can’t part out the premium upgrade in little pieces to each different blog

If you have an existing upgrade that has time left on it, and you buy a package like the $ 99.- / year – you would receive credit for the unused part of the existing upgrade so the $ 99.- upgrade would not cost $ 99.- and the upgrades that are part of the premium would all be reset and expire on the same day.

• Thanks. Makes perfect sense – very clear! I’m off to upgrade to Premium.
    xx,
    mgh

• Well – the “upgrade to Premium” option was greyed out for ADDandSoMuchMore.com – so I had no choice but to choose to upgrade my CSS for $30 or lose it. JUST now.

Now what?

I dare not use my option to “cancel” Cusom CSS, lest I still not be able to purchase Premium and my blog custom work goes bye-bye – AND I still want the simplicity of the Premium service.

Please advise. btw- still moving, so access to computer spotty. Is there a live chat option. Thanks! xx, mgh

• I flagged this for the staff to help – in the past people have been able to upgrade and get credit for unused portions – the staff work requests from oldest to newest so please be patient while waiting

• Thanks for the speedy reply. I’ll keep checking for the ability to upgrade to Premium – still greyed (“unavailable”) for some reason.

Will continue to check here whenever possible as well. (moving on a deadline to be OUT and still haven’t found a place to move TO, so access to computer is trickier than it might otherwise be)
    xx, mgh

• Hi there!

That can be arranged as long as you’re willing the pay the $43 difference between the Domain and Custom Design upgrades ($26+$30=$56) and the WordPress Premium bundle ($99). Let me know if that sounds good to you. Cheers!

• druesome, you’re awesome! How do I handle payment?

Must be done before I leave town for 1 week on WED. April 30th – or can’t do until return May 6th – either OK with me, just tell me what to do and how to pay. THANKS!!

• Hey Madelyn!

I went ahead and created a manual payment request here:

https://manualpayments.wordpress.com/?u=934da6eaff

The total amount is $43 to make up for the price difference between the Premium upgrade ($99) and your current Domain and Custom Design upgrades ($56). Once the payment has been made, please let me know so I can take care of it! Cheers!

• ‘Tis done – 1:10 PM Eastern 4/28/14, card ending in 848. THANKS awesome – I mean, druesome ;-)
    xx, mgh

• Hi there!

Congrats! The WordPress.com Premium upgrade is now active in your My Upgrades page:

https://addandsomuchmore.wordpress.com/wp-admin/paid-upgrades.php?page=my-upgrades

To view the receipt for the transaction, go to Store -> My Billing History in your blog dashboard:

https://addandsomuchmore.wordpress.com/wp-admin/paid-upgrades.php?page=billing-history

The Premium Bundle you purchased includes upgrades that can be accessed in many sections of your admin panel. These include a Custom Domain, the Custom Design upgrade, VideoPress, No Ads and more storage space.

WordPress.com Premium [Redirects to Plans]

Let me know if you have questions about any of these upgrades. Thank you!

• You’re the best! Appreciate the links – visited and both work fine.

No time to experiment fully right now (maybe before I leave town if things go easily and well between now and flight out Wednesday) — but may have questions as I am able to dedicate focus and time once my current move is complete.

NOW to go see if this solved my widget problem (another issue – posted 2nd question elsewhere)

Thank you SO much. xx, mgh

• Anytime, Madelyn. Enjoy your vacation! :)

• The topic ‘3 days only – Custom CSS expires – premium upgrade questions’ is closed to new replies.