5 Star Rating widget is not working

• I have the 5 star rating widget at the top of every page including the Home Page and when you clicked on them they would register it but wouldn’t let you increase the rating count by more than one increment until several hours later when you could regisster another click on the rating. 2 days ago the rating widget failed to register any clicks and I have checked through all the settings but nothing is selected to disable the ratings widget.
    Can anyone tell me what has gone wrong with the 5 star gizmo because reading around the Forums it seems that it is just a seriously flawed widget and isn’t fixable.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• I can confirm that it’s working fine; however there have been some recent changes so please try clearing your cache and cookies first:

Browser Issues

• I deleted the entire browsing history for all components using the Internet Explorer tool. It is still the same – after rebooting it still can’t register any votes on any of the 5 star ratings on any of my pages. What next?

• Hm, my bad, does look like a bug there somewhere. We’re looking into it.

• It just worked for me just now. Problem loading one of my pages but t looks like a temporary one-off problem.

• The topic ‘5 Star Rating widget is not working’ is closed to new replies.