504 Gateway Time-out – nginx

• Author

mmargarido

No! The failure is back again. Still, during few minutes, I was an happy guy :(

hanni

The fix is slowly going out, so it’s possible you’ll see intermittent flashes of all working, we’re getting there!

kaet

Still no dashboard for me.

@hanni re PostADay2011 My count’s not perfect anyhow, but I am still trying to post every day I can. This is one where I couldn’t, apparently!

moshesharon

I’m just glad it wasn’t just me. Blogging leaves me somewhat paranoid at times

All cache & cookies cleared. Editor is still a no show! :-(

moshesharon

The dashboard is back! Yay! No wait it’s gone a-a-a-a-argh!

@ ic2064

Here’s your brew. Did I miss anything?

theianfox

So who is this bloke Matt and what has he done?

moshesharon

We just went from “504 Error” to “Goshdarnit” things are looking better. I’m very encouraged. I’m desperately looking for signs of hope.

2elmarie

I will check back in the morning again a heartfelt thank to all who is working on the problem @ hanni thanks for the updates!!

Night all………………..

scratchypen

Just havin’ a cuppa m’self. @accessiblenorth, you ain’t missed a thing. I hope you’re dunkin’ digestives!

Hmmm, my readers will have to wait for news until tomorrow…damn Matt!! ;-)

hanni

@theianfax – he’s actually a great guy :)

hanni

@kaet – oh noes, please blame me…

mmargarido

For those who might be affraid that your data freezed (e.g. stats), I asure that, while I had acess, during few minutes to dashboard, they where counting, and working. That means you’ll not lose anything, I guess. (I hope :)

hanni

@mmargarido is right, your data is absolutely fine

scratchypen

@hanni and the guys, you’re doing a grand job. Keep up the good work, I’m off to bed – check it out tomorrow.

You lot seem to have this problem every week,perhaps you need to get your act together otherwise everyone will move somewhere else,it canĀ“t be that difficult!

hanni

OK, we’re switching into read only mode temporarily while we get the fixes in place. This won’t last long. Thanks for your continuing patience :)

mrsjm

Waiting for 504 to go away, wishing all you wordpress-fixing-ppl a good night, will be back in the morning to check again. G-nite!

The topic ‘504 Gateway Time-out – nginx’ is closed to new replies.