Hi, recently I experienced login problems. This is what happens:
1. Whenever I log out and I want to log in, the system does not recognize my password and username.
2. I then create a new password using the generate password feature.
3. I then log in using the newly generated password.
4. I copy and save the newly generated password since it is complicated to remember.
5. When I want to log in using that new password, the system could not recognize it either, so I keep on creating new passwords every time I want to log in to my account.
To me, this is not usual. What could be the cause?
I even tried to create my own password not the generated one, and the same story continued. Is this a new way to protect blogs from bad guys or someone tempered with my WordPress.com account?
The blog I need help with is progammingalone.wordpress.com.