Add Media button stopped working
Nothing happens when I click the add media button. I’ve already tried changing themes and deactivating plugins. Anyone have a solution to this?
The blog I need help with is genealogybyeric.wordpress.com.
If you are talkinga bout a blog with plugins, you are not talking about a WordPress.com blog, so you need to be at WordPress.ORG instead.
my add media button stopped working.
In addition, I can’t add tags anymore, or upload a title.
Further, the support form won’t work – I can’t add info to it or send it.
Alice – Amrit
Those sound like they could be browser related issues to me.
1. If you are not running one of the browsers and versions listed at http://browsehappy.com/ please try upgrading or switching first.
2. If you are using an IE browser in compatibility mode please disable that mode. http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1196-internet-explorer-compatibility-view-turn-off.html
3. If you are running one of the browsers and versions listed at http://browsehappy.com/
(a) Try clearing your browser’s cache http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32050
If applicable see here for instructions on how to clear the cache for Chrome and Safari on the iPad:
(c) Disable all browser extensions or add-ons temporarily.
(d) Try enabling HTTPS: http://en.support.wordpress.com/https/
Add both *.wordpress.com and *.wp.com to your list of trusted sites under the Security tab. Make sure to uncheck the box for “Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone.” http://en.support.wordpress.com/https/#frequently-asked-questions
4. Try using another browser.
5. If you are not successful let us know:
(a) Exactly what kind of device you are using to connect to the internet and to WordPress.com.
(b) Exactly which browser (and version of it) you’re using by checking here if necessary http://www.whatbrowser.org/
(c) And what any error reports you receive state.
The topic ‘Add Media button stopped working’ is closed to new replies.