Many bloggers want to thank you for leaving a “like” or comment on one of their posts but can’t visit your blog because you haven’t provided a link to your blog on your gravatar “Profile” page. Here’s how to add this link to drive more traffic to your blog:
1. Hover your cursor over your gravatar (you will find it next to one of your comments to a post) and choose "View Complete Profile."
2. Click on "My Account" in the top menu bar (you must already be logged into WordPress to see this menu).
3. From the drop-down menu choose "Edit My Profile"
4. Choose "My Links" from the left-hand menu.
5. Enter the URL of your blog and its name.
6. Click on "Add."
After you do this, a link to (and thumbnail picture of) your blog will be available to anyone who clicks on your gravatar.