Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Adult themes

  1. Ok, I'm searching around and for the life of me can't find exactly where to do this.

    What I'm trying to do is keep my main blog set to normal but I added another blog strictly for adultish type poetry, writing, etc..

    I saw the report button and I can just report myself (LOL) but would doing that set both of my blogs to adult?

    I know similar questions have been asked and I truly did search the forums but just can not find a way to do this separately. Any help is greatly appreciated!!! :D

    The blog I need help with is

  2. No. Clicking that button only applies to the individaul blog your click it on. However, if you wish you can completely separate the two blogs and have two usernames. To completely disassociate two blogs currently registered to the same username we register another username with a different email address, while we are logged out of Then we add the new username as an Admin to the blog we want to transfer to that username, and use this process to transfer the blog to a new username account.

    related link >

  3. Thank you so much!!

    I did read the mature-content link but couldn't quite figure it out with the two blogs. I went ahead and reported myself though ;)

  4. I'm glad I could help. :) Will you please enter this thread at the top and mark it "resolved"?

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic