All my images have gone!
I’m not sure whether it’s wordpress or me (after doing a crapclean) but straight after doing a crapclean all my images on my blog have gone, I cant get into my widgets and I cant post anymore images/photos)
Can anyone give me a little advice please?
The blog I need help with is theboleyninheritance.wordpress.com.
Provided you have not deleted the images from your Media Library they are still there and what you have is a browser issue. I can see images all over the blog linked to your username. Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies? http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32050
How are you connecting to the internet and to WordPress.com? The way you connect to the internet (mobile, satellite, DSL, dial-up) and to your blog, and how many proxy server jumps etc. it takes to connect can cause problems. There maybe be problems with your ISP and/or with the proxy servers.
2. Are you using http:// or https:// see http://en.support.wordpress.com/https/
3.Which browser and version of it are you using?
4. Is your browser version up to date? You can upgrade any browser version here.
5. Do you have third party cookies enabled?
7. Do you have another browser you can try?
8. You can use this link to see if your Flash is up to date. http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ If it’s not up to date then this is where to download and install the latest version of Flash. http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/
9. Have you had any recent operating system and/or security program updates?
Sometimes operating system and/or security system updates can cause problems so check for known issues. When you make adjustments to your browser settings — changing privacy settings, deleting cookies or increasing security — you will need to close your window and restart the browser before those new settings become effective.
The topic ‘All my images have gone!’ is closed to new replies.