I hope you can help. Lately, any time I make an edit to ANY part of a page that contains a table, when I Update all the table rows are automatically removed. This happens even if I'm not editing text inside the table or the table code itself. For example on this page I changed the headline of the bottom section from "2011-2012 Season" to "Player Stats: 2011 - 2012 Season" and after saving the text change all the rows in the table above it were removed from the HTML table code. I didn't accidentally remove any of the table code at the end when I changed this text -- because since this has now happened many times, I'm super cautious.
The blog I need help with is lthockey.wordpress.com.