Any theme allow custom header & body/wrapper images?

• Author

llprice

I’m trying to edit a page with the paid css option. I was assuming that if I paid, I could upload and use custom “oldpaper” headed, body, and footer images: url(‘images/paper.jpg’) repeat, but I can’t seem to make the image stick. Am I doing this wrong (wrong path) or is this not possible even with “sandbox” themes?

mark
    Staff

You need an absolute path/url to the image then things should work as you need.

llprice

Thanks for your help. Is that true for most themes, or only for Sandbox? It didn’t seem to work for “Black Letterhead.” My url (‘x’) thing disapeared. I was tried an absolute link to an item in the media library. Maybe I’m using the wrong selector?

llprice

Good grief. I mean, I tried the full path in one of the other themes and it didn’t work. Note to self: proofread before clicking “send.”

llprice

Got it working. I needed to use the full path, apply it to the right selector, and use the correct css. Thanks.

The topic ‘Any theme allow custom header & body/wrapper images?’ is closed to new replies.