These are 3 ways to change fonts on wordpress.com blogs.
(1) Changing font families, colors and size in text in posts or pages either post by post or page by page by coding into the HTML editor. http://en.support.wordpress.com/editors/font-size-color/
(2) Changing font colors in text in posts or pages either post by post or page by page using the #4 icon (Select text color – change the text color) in Row 2 the Visual editor. http://en.support.wordpress.com/visual-editor/#row-2
(3) Changing all font families, colors and sizes throughout the whole blog by purchasing an annually renewable Custom Design upgrade and using Typekit Fonts with Staff support. http://en.support.wordpress.com/custom-design/
Note: A few themes do provide for changing font color in the Blog Title and/or optional Tagline and/or links. http://wpbtips.wordpress.com/2009/03/24/color-customisable-themes/ In the majority of themes font changes to font families, colors and size in the blog title, tagline, menu, post titles, page titles, categories and tags, widget headings, comments, and links cannot be done without CSS editing.
Thanks for the reply!
(1) In the HTML code there’s nothing that I can see that refers to the colour of the text. But then again, I haven’t used HTML since MySpace and I don’t remember a thing.
(2) I didn’t notice this so cheers! But the main problem is in the titles, tags and in the Twitter widgets. Any ideas?
(3) I’m a student haha.
(1) You have to be able to code the color change in by using the Text (HTML) editor. If you can’t code then forget that option.
(2) Please read what I already stated above in “Note:” Unless you purchase an annually renewable custom design upgrade and do the required CSS editing this is a “no can do”.
OK I will have a gander. I quite like my theme but one mustn’t remain stubborn I guess. Thanks!
The topic ‘Appearance’ is closed to new replies.