Go to your email program and change the password to a very difficult one because that’s how many hackers gain access to blogs
Read > http://en.support.wordpress.com/security/
1. If you can log-in go here > Users > All Users and delete any user that does not belong there.
2. Disable post by email > http://en.support.wordpress.com/post-by-email/
3. Disable post by voice > http://en.support.wordpress.com/post-by-voice/
4. Change your blog password to a very difficult one > http://en.support.wordpress.com/passwords/#change-your-password
5. Use a secure, encrypted connection to connect to your Dashboard. Under Users → Personal Settings, check the box that says “Always use HTTPS when visiting administration pages, and click Save Changes.
P.S. I flagged this thread for Staff help.
I can’t find any WordPress.com blogs tied to your account.
Would you please tell us what the URL of your WordPress.com blog is?
If this is in regards to a self-hosted WordPress(.org) blog, please note that we can only support WordPress.com blogs here.
To clear up any confusion, WordPress.com and WordPress.org are two different entities.
We do offer yearly and one-time premium support packages for self-hosted WordPress sites through our VIP program, available at http://vip.wordpress.com
The topic ‘Backup’ is closed to new replies.