Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Blog post dissapeared - error 404 now appears

1. Hello,

I posted a blog entry on the evening of Thursday, July 5, 2012 and now it no longer exists on the page where it should be. After I published it, I checked it 3 ways - I again viewed it in preview mode; I typed my blog URL into a separate browser (since it automatically shows up on my homepage), and I also sent the URL to a friend - all 3 of these methods worked . I even received a confirmation page telling me it was my 68th post, and it also posted to my Linkedin feed. But now, when I go to my dashboard, it's not there. The only remnant of it is the very first draft I created back on June 12, 2012. All of my media is uploaded, but no where is the entry I posted on July 5th. I can't find any hidden posts, trash, drafts, post revisions or autosaved posts. And when I click on the link on my Linkedin profile or type in the direct URL ( I get the error message on my blog that says "Oops! Page Not Found.What you are looking for doesn’t seem to exist. (Error 404)."

The link to the post is

The blog I need help with is

2. UPDATE: I was able to view the revisions (for some reason they were not showing up on my iPhone). However, all of my tags are gone. I suppose this isn't a huge inconvenience, but I still don't understand why this happened and why the tags are now missing.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic