Bueno theme help – Read More and Categories
I’m a bit new to wordpress, but I’ve been scouring the forums and the websites and while I’ve solved most of my problems with my site there are a few things that I just can’t seem to get right and would love some help.
I’ve used the Bueno theme as a base.
1. I have worked out how to place the “Read More…” link on each post using the excerpt, but I just can’t seem to place an image as well. I’d like the following image to appear near the comment button
Also how do I make the “Read More..” text on the same line as the end of the excerpt?
2. I am having a few issues when I click on one of the categories links (found on the right hand side widget).
– Firstly the older posts/newer posts images revert to something different from the home page.
– Secondly, I am assuming this has come from the original Bueno theme, but is there a way I can remove the “categories” box from the bottom of each post without removing the categories in the widget, and make the “comments” the same as they appear on individual posts?
3. Lastly, once a post has been commented on, the comment image is replaced by the number of comments, and is orange and a different font. How and where can I change this font and colour? I’d like to make it more uniform as with the rest of the blog.
Any help would be soooo appreciated.
On this support forum we provide support only for free hosted WordPress.COM blogs like http://solittletimeco.wordpress.com/
That other site at http://www.somuchtosee.com.au/ is not a free hosted WordPress com blog. You are posting to the wrong support forum. This one is only for free hosted WordPress>COM blog issues. If you don’t have a username account at WordPress.ORG click http://wordpress.org/support/ and register one on the top right hand corner of the page that opens, so you can post to the support forums there and receive advice from WordPress.org bloggers.
The topic ‘Bueno theme help – Read More and Categories’ is closed to new replies.