Buttons on Dashboard not working
Since yesterday, I have found that several buttons on the Dashboard are not working. When I am editing a post, the Add Category button doesn’t work and I cannot create new tags (I can type them in the tag field, but they are not added to the post). When I click the “Choose most used tags” link, nothing happens. Well, the URL changes, going from ending with “action=edit” to “action=edit#category-add”.
I’ve logged out, re-started by browser, re-booted my computer. Other sites are working fine…and much of the Dashboard functionality is working, but I cannot add tags to my posts at all at this point.
The blog I need help with is cookinggaps.wordpress.com.
This sounds like either a browser issue or maybe a Flash issue.
- You could have a browser issue so try changing your browser settings, refreshing the page, or clearing the browser cache and cookies – instructions for specific browsers.
- Note that when you make adjustments to your browser settings — changing privacy settings, deleting cookies or increasing security — you will need to close your window and restart the browser before those new settings become effective.
- You could try upgrading your browser.
- You could try using another browser.
- You can use this link to see if your flash is up to date.
- If it’s not up to date then this is where to download and install the latest version of flash.
I neither or those work for you please contact Staff directly by using this link. > http://en.support.wordpress.com/contact/
Ah, thank you very much, timethief! Clearing the cache worked!
YAY! I’m so happy to hear that. Blog on! :)
The topic ‘Buttons on Dashboard not working’ is closed to new replies.