Can not add a new post – please help I miss my blog
Just to add – currently when I try to log in with Chrome I get this response:
Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.
Similar problem here, if I keep trying eventually I can upload pictures, preview and post – but it takes a long time.
I get the same message on chrome when this problem occurs and can be anywhere on the site e.g. going onto my dashboard. Any help would be great.
I’m sorry this is happening to you and I will flag this thread for Staff attention.
(1) How are connecting to the internet and to WordPress.com? The way you connect to the internet (mobile, satellite, DSL, dial-up) and to your blog, and how many proxy server jumps etc. it takes to connect can cause problems. There maybe be problems with your ISP and/or with the proxy servers. Also note that the main dashboard isn’t designed to work with touch devices through the tablet and smartphone browsers.
(2) Exactly which browser and version of it are you using. If you don’t know click here to find out > http://whatsmyuseragent.com/
(3) Are you using AdBlock? If so disable it.
(4) Are you using the https:// secure log-in? If not then please enable it
(5) Have you tried using another browser?
I’ve been having the same problem for the past four days. I tried clearing my internet cache and history and then using a different browser: the issue occurs on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. I also tried two other computers with the same results.
However, when I tried my mobile dongle (on a different ISP) the pages loaded fine. So, I think my problem is somehow related to TalkTalk but they have been unable to help me. I’d be interested to know if anyone else having these problems is on the same ISP or if it’s to do with something else.
Hi this is my problem entirely!
I am able to login during my time at school which uses a differnet ISP and even directs me via proxy.
As soon as I go home and try to access via any device – ipad, mac, pc via chrome, safari or IE then i get slow loading and no ability to add a post.My ISP IS Talk Talk
I rang Talk Talk but no help – I found that other Wordpres blogs also seemed slow to load.
This has gone on for a week and I am very frustrated.
I don’t know how but everything seems to be back to normal for me as of this afternoon.. I hope it is for you, too!
Hmmm everything was fine for me today too and I didn’t take any action
The topic ‘Can not add a new post – please help I miss my blog’ is closed to new replies.