Cancellation

• Author

magenlow

I cancelled my membership a few minutes after I bought it. It only refunded me $22 out of the $48 it cost and took away my domain name. I want my full refund!

The blog I need help with is magensmoments.wordpress.com.

alissonwp

Hi there!

I’ll tag this as Modlook so that staff could assist you, and help you out further.

Thanks!
    Alisson

timethief

@magenlow

If you used that process and received a partial refund read to expediete satisfaction provide the following please:

1. The URL of the domain in question.
    2. The username account that registered the site in question and purchased any upgrades for it.
    3. Whether or not you wish to use the domain on another site.

timethief

Canceling domains
    It is important to know that cancelled domains are not released by the registrar immediately. Also note that here’s no guarantee you’ll be able to use a domain again as it may be sold to someone else. Therefore you should cancel a domain, if and only if, you are sure you do not wish to use it again.

In addition note that all sites with upgraded plans include access to live chat support. https://wordpress.com/help/contact At times when all operators are busy or unavailable, you’ll be able to get through to private email support.

supernovia
    Staff

@magenlow I’ve ensured the rest of the refund will go through shortly. Thanks for letting us know.

magenlow

I don’t want the domain and don’t care if it goes to someone else. Just want a refund. It was a mistake.

supernovia
    Staff

All refunds have been processed. Cheers :)

I would like to cancel my subscription completely. I do not want it to auto renew later this year and I don’t want a refund. I just want to cancel. When I go to me purchase thing the only option I have is to upgrade. I deleted my credit card information but I have a feeling that isn’t going to be enough. Please assist. Thank you.

supernovia
    Staff

@jinkindisorderly all of your subscriptions were cancelled. I’ll close this thread, but if anyone else needs help they are welcome to start a new thread.

The topic ‘Cancellation’ is closed to new replies.