cannot post graphic
When I access my blog I can no longer place a piece of work (my blog is an artwork a day). Until now, all the necessary icons appeared. Now there is an empty field and no matter what sort of contortions I go through there is no way to post the art.
The blog I need help with is louisdunndrawings.com.
Will you please provide us with some details so we can try to help you?
1. How are you connecting to the internet and to WordPress.com? The way you connect to the internet (mobile, satellite, DSL, dial-up) and to your blog, and how many proxy server jumps etc. it takes to connect can cause problems. There maybe be problems with your ISP and/or with the proxy servers.
2. Are you using http:// or https:// see http://en.support.wordpress.com/https/
3.Which browser and version of it are you using?
4. Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies? http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32050
5. Is your browser version up to date? You can upgrade any browser version here.
6. Do you have third party cookies enabled?
8. Do you have another browser you can try?
9. You can use this link to see if your Flash is up to date. http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ If it’s not up to date then this is where to download and install the latest version of Flash. http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/
10. Have you had any recent operating system and/or security program updates?
Sometimes operating system and/or security system updates can cause problems so check for known issues. When you make adjustments to your browser settings — changing privacy settings, deleting cookies or increasing security — you will need to close your window and restart the browser before those new settings become effective.
When posting image ist’ important to note that all images ought to be optimized and presized to fit into the blogging space allowed by your theme. You are using Mistylook and the maximum displayed image width is 500 pixels. If you do not optimize and presize images prior to uploading them and the cropper comes into play there will be loss of image quality, and other issues can also present.
The topic ‘cannot post graphic’ is closed to new replies.