Cannot schedule posts for later dates.
Has anyone else been having a problem with editing their post dates? I tried to schedule a post for late October but when I click on the edit button for publish, the URL changes, but actual options show up. This has been happening for three days. Also the Dashboard isn’t visible when I look at my page. Help?
The blog I need help with is xantojones.wordpress.com.
Please try these troublshooting techniques.
1. Some issues that you encounter with your WordPress blog or account can be solved by changing your browser settings, refreshing the page, or clearing the browser cache and cookies. See here > http://en.support.wordpress.com/browser-issues/ The instructions for specific browsers are found here > http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32050
2. Some issues can be resolved by upgrading your browser.
3. Some issues can be resolved by using another browser.
4. Some issues can be caused by not updating your Flash. You can use this link to see if your flash is up to date. http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ If it’s not then go to http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/ and download and install the latest version of flash.
5. Some issues can arise from the way you connect to the internet (mobile, satellite, DSL, dial-up) and to your blog and how many proxy server jumps etc. it takes to connect. There maybe be problems with your ISP and/or with the proxy servers. There may be problems with your web host. Check known issues with your ISP and with your web host.
6. Sometimes operating system and/or security system updates can cause issues. Check for known issues.
If none of the above techiques work for you then please file a support ticket with Staff using this link http://en.support.wordpress.com/contact/
The topic ‘Cannot schedule posts for later dates.’ is closed to new replies.