Can't Drag "Press It" Tool
I just created a new blog and read about this Press it App.
It sounds like a great idea, especially for myself since I always find great article I want to post.
But for some reason I can’t drag the tool or right click it.
If anyone can help me on this, it’ll be much appreciated.
The blog I need help with is neurosynapse.wordpress.com.
Will you please provide us with some details so we can try to help you?
1. How are you connecting to the internet and to WordPress.com? The way you connect to the internet (mobile, satellite, DSL, dial-up) and to your blog, and how many proxy server jumps etc. it takes to connect can cause problems. There maybe be problems with your ISP and/or with the proxy servers.
2. Are you using http:// or https:// see http://en.support.wordpress.com/https/
3.Which browser and version of it are you using?
4. Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies? http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32050
5. Is your browser version up to date? You can upgrade any browser version here.
6. Do you have third party cookies enabled?
8. Do you have another browser you can try?
9. You can use this link to see if your Flash is up to date. http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ If it’s not up to date then this is where to download and install the latest version of Flash. http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/
10. Have you had any recent operating system and/or security program updates?
I’m not that great with computers so I don’t know the answer to most of those questions.
However, I feel like the reason why I have this problem is because I’m not sure where I’m suppose to drag it to.
It says I’m suppose to “Drag-and-drop the following link to your bookmarks bar” but I don’t see any such bar on the screen.
Which browser and version of it are you using?
If you do not know the answer click here and that information will be automatically provided to you. Then once you know which browser and version it is you can look up the instructions for clearing your browser cache and cookies and do that.
Thank you so much, it works perfectly now.
The topic ‘Can't Drag "Press It" Tool’ is closed to new replies.