The problem is not with my blog per se. Simply put, I'm unable to post any comments, anywhere, on WP blogs.
1. I write a comment in a WP blog "Leave a Comment" box. My beaudangles gravatar is visible as is my name (Sally).
2. I click on "Post Comment" and am directed to a new page which asks me to log into my WP account. Huh? I'm already in it.
3. The user name/email box is filled in with the info for another WP blog that I am NOT currently signed into. I put in my beaudangles user name and password again (even tho' I'm already signed into it .. the screen refreshes with the non-active email address.
4. I've tried to post on several WP blogs, including another one of my own ... to no avail. Even tho' it shows me logged into beaudangles it refuses to let me use that to leave a comment.
5. I signed out of WP and signed into again with beaudangles and got the same result.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Sally, who's at a loss for words ;-)
The blog I need help with is beaudangles.wordpress.com.