Can't Upload Pictures
I clicked on “Upload/Insert” but nothing happens.
The blog I need help with is miscellaniousthings.wordpress.com.
What kind of file are you trying to upload? Are you using the Flash uploader or the Browser uploader?
i tried to upload a photo, i got taken back to the dashboard and now my media button is gone. what is going on?
I’m trying to upload jpegs. I don’t know if its Flash or Browser uploader. If it didn’t work, it would tell me what I was using and say I should try the other, but that message only came up after I clicked on Upload/Insert. Nothing happens now.
Which browser and version of it are you using?
Have you tried another browser?
Have you tried any troubleshooting?
- You could have a browser issue so try changing your browser settings, refreshing the page, or clearing the browser cache and cookies – instructions for specific browsers.
- Note that when you make adjustments to your browser settings — changing privacy settings, deleting cookies or increasing security — you will need to close your window and restart the browser before those new settings become effective.
- You could try upgrading your browser.
- You could try using another browser.
- You can use this link to see if your flash is up to date.
- If it’s not up to date then this is where to download and install the latest version of flash.
I just noticed another thread on this issue. https://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/problems-posting-pictures?replies=14
If the troubleshooting doesn’t work for you then please contact Staff. http://en.support.wordpress.com/contact/
I got it working again, thanks all of you for your help.
Yay! Thanks so much for returning and sharing that good news with us. :)
The topic ‘Can't Upload Pictures’ is closed to new replies.