Hi Guys, I've been working on this theme for months and now I have fogotten how to write In recent days, I've gone from challenged to frustrated with the Steira theme. You talk about what the theme
can do, but you don't say what it can't do. Currently, an annoying line is overlapping my H1 and I can't remove it.
All the changes I need to make I can't. This theme has me all boxed in. The Custom Design feature appears to be overrated. The examples of websites using this theme are misleading because there's not you can do that with the
custom theme alone. This is my run-down of thing I can't do in Steira:
1. Can't add backgrounds, at least not easily.
2. Can't change dimensions of the content area
3. I'm stuck with all that gray text, I'd like to choose text color.
4. The borders around the photos are unruly, some expand, some don't. The result is the homepage looks tacky.
5. Those gray horizontal lines that go across content section are useless. I should be able to put these rules where I
want instead of being confined.
6. I could'nt use a custom logo if I wanted to. How would I put it in?
7. The "New" box is useless. I thought it carried the title of the most recent post, but it doesn't.
I could probably go on, but you catch my drift.
I don't know if you could help me, but I'm sure you can remove the line from my heading.
The blog I need help with is skillseeker90.wordpress.com.