change my username back

  • Author
  • #1119651


    Hi.. I’ve registered a username with the name “oemarf” then I replace it with the name “Silnethink”. Today I want to change my username back to “oemarf”. Can I do this. So that I can create a new blog called “” Thank you.

    The blog I need help with is


    Moderator Emeritus doesn’t exist
    Did you mean to visit any of these blogs, instead of

    If your spelling of oemarf is what you want, it appears to be available.

The topic ‘change my username back’ is closed to new replies.