1. I edited a published post - the updated changes were NOT reflected on the newly, updated published post.
2. I updated the post again - All NEW changes, once again were NOT being saved, nor updated despite clicking "update".
3. I began getting the notification of "autosave" (that a newer version of my post existed), when clicked, ALL autosaves turned out to be older versions - none reflected the newer update.
4. I just updated my post again. I did this about 7 times - finally, I logged out, deleted cookies and cleared my cache. I logged back in again and updated my post AGAIN, new changes were not saved AGAIN.
5. I changed the title of the post and the permalink (something I didn't want to do, but I thought it was a resolve option to get my post updated)
6. When all was updated and I clicked "view post" it said something to the effect of, "post not found". (of course because the permalink changed)
7. I then deleted the post. - I created a new post (with a new title) and pasted my updated text into that new version of the post.
8. I tried adding my same photos BUT in the media dialog/pop up box, I received the message, "Cheat'n uh?"
Although "cheat'n uh?" may seem cute to code and say, its inaccurate in my case (and won't allow me to add my media/images). I want to simply update my post, and because of what seems to be a WordPress glitch with "autosave" and "update", I attempted to delete the post all together and create a new post (the updated version) as I want it.
I simply want to update my post. Please Help.
The blog I need help with is allthingsebonybrown.com.