Just migrated nicely to this nice and simple theme.
I'm fiddling with the right hand bar but am getting a few, mostly aesthetic, problems. Any help on the following appreciated. Please note that I DO HAVE the CSS upgrade but am not using it yet with this theme. I want to try to do as much as possible beforehand:
1. Facebook Widget: seems to have a LOT of space around it. Particularly underneath. I appreciate I have chosen *NOT* to display some of the widget's optional text but I would have expected the space to be freed up by so doing.
2. flickr widget: can I LEFT-align the images? I think they are centred at the moment but centred on the column which does not look good.
3. "Text widget Designer worksheet" I am changing the font=size="7" but nothing is happening (I want it larger than at present to match other widget headers.
4. I love how my horizontally repeated gradient background works! looks cool! But it seems to be darkening the area underneath the 2 header lines. Can i change this so that the header has no opaqueness. Or is it in fact just an optical illusion?
5. Can I change the FONT of the header (without using css)
The blog I need help with is blog.kothea.com.