Crisp – two issues
I have recently been building a (currently private) blog using Crisp, which looks great. However, there are two issues which annoy me:
1. Whilst the Dashboard allows you to customise the text that appears in the Comment box, this feature fails to work in Crisp. It only gives the default “Enter your comment here …” despite the dashboard showing I have set it to something else.
2. Under the Subscription widget, the text that appears (either “You are following this blog (manage)” or the alternative for non-subscribers) does NOT take the default font for Crisp. All of the other widgets are displayed in the default Crisp fault (Times Roman-ish) whilst the Subscription comments appear in Aerial-ish.
3. The ‘Leave A Comment’ text is in a large font – actually a very large font, as large as the headers on the blog. I think this would need to be changed globally, but I flag it as a suggestion for the developers.
The blog I need help with is headforpoints.wordpress.com.
Your issues sound theme related to me and we Volunteers don’t have access to premium themes. Read-access to the premium themes forum is now open to all users so you can search to see if your question has been previously asked and answered there. The premium theme forums are at http://premium-themes.forums.wordpress.com/ with separate sections for each theme. http://premium-themes.forums.wordpress.com/crisp/
If you are not successful when searching there is a link for the specific Premium Theme support forum for your theme under Appearance -> Themes in your blog’s Dashboard, but do note that the premium theme must be active and you must be signed in as the user who purchased it in order to see it and post to it.
These are 3 ways to change fonts on wordpress.com blogs.
(1) Changing font families, colors and size in text in posts or pages either post by post or page by page by coding into the HTML editor. http://en.support.wordpress.com/editors/font-size-color/
(2) Changing font colors in text in posts or pages either post by post or page by page using the #4 icon (Select text color – change the text color) in Row 2 the Visual editor. http://en.support.wordpress.com/visual-editor/#row-2
(3) Changing all font families, colors and sizes throughout the whole blog by purchasing an annually renewable Custom Design upgrade and using Typekit Fonts with Staff support. http://en.support.wordpress.com/custom-design/
Note: A few themes do provide for changing font color in the Blog Title and/or optional Tagline and/or links. In the majority of themes font changes to font families, colors and size in the blog title, tagline, menu, post titles, page titles, categories and tags, widget headings, comments, and links cannot be done without CSS editing.
Thank you. I have posted this over at Premium Themes, I didn’t realise that existed until I had already posted the above.
Not to worry. You can enter the top of this thread and mark it “resolved” so there won’t be any confusion.
The topic ‘Crisp – two issues’ is closed to new replies.