My site is jacoandkatie.com.
I am working on CSS customization in the Imbalance2 theme and need help with the following:
1) Centering my header image relative to the light grey, horizontal lines that separate the header from the text body.
2) Moving the top-most light grey, horizontal line so that it sits directly below my menu bar.
3) Removing the page names from the main body of the pages.
4) Achieving single spacing for the addresses on my "Travel Info" page. Basically, I don't want each line of the address to be treated like a new paragraph.
5) The ability to add one more menu item in my horizontal menu bar without having the menu wrap around.
The blog I need help with is jacoandkatie.com.