Current Issue: 503 Service Unavailable

• Author

timethief

I am unable to connect to my blogs and send in a feedback although I am connected to the forum. This is the error message.

503 Service Unavailable

Whoops!

We just got a “503 error”. Please try refreshing the page and if the error is still there drop us a note and let us know.

P.S. I repeatedly refreshed the page and force cleared my browser repeatedly too.

icehot

all the blogs are down… some redirect problem it seems

“The page isn’t redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.”

bugsngasgal

Oh, I guess I’m not the only one then…

pseudologue

The url in the redirects is direct.wordpress.com, having same problem as others.

ravenstar

I can log in but I can not get the admin panel of any of my blogs. So, this is affecting everyone.

timethief

Let’s remain calm. I’ve sent staff an email with a link back to this thread. One should be enough please don’t flood them with more.

drmike

Made current issue sticky.

disembedded

Me toooooo….ouch, what a pain….maybe an administrator will post to let us know something about this? Hopefully?

drmike

…And Mark made one at the same time.

Maybe I should have fixed up my ex with Mark. Looks like he can read minds. :)

novase7en

Hope it’s fixed soon. I still have plenty more to post.

mark
    Staff

Read the other sticky please.

[Link added – drmike]

Hehehe Welcome to the club folks.
    Let´s just hope everything gets back to normal.

yusuffallie

Please get it up soon…

ninglun

Thanks for the advice. Sent a note before I had a chance to read this. How about a link to the forum on the front page of WordPress, not just from the dashboards?

drmike

There is a link there. Upper right when it comes back up, right to the right of the logo. :)

ninglun

Oh! ;) Thanks.

drmike

Not a problem. It actually used to not be there unless you were logged in but they changed it a month ago.

drmike

The sites are back up for me.

Anyone else?

ninglun

I have two blogs and both now work: http://neilwhitfield.wordpress.com and http://ninglun.wordpress.com The dashboard for the first one works, but not the second one — a “please wait for 20 minutes” maintenance message there.

timethief

Up and running. :)

The topic ‘Current Issue: 503 Service Unavailable’ is closed to new replies.