Custom Design ($30.00 option) no longer available?

• Author

andromedaone

We purchased the Custom Design option for our site that was $30.00 about 2 years ago. It has renewed every year but just recently stopped auto renewing for us. We viewed our site today and the formatting/layout was all messed up so I am guessing our Custom Design plan is no longer in effect. Is the only way to get Custom Design now in the premium plan?

andromedaone

We are a First Robotics Competition Team and we were using this for our team website which was hosted here on wordpress.com

timethief

If your username account was registered prior to September 1st, 2014 and you are renewing an existing custom design upgrade you ought to be able to do that as an individual upgrade.

I typed modlook into the sidebar tags on this thread for Staff help. How do I get a Moderator/Staff reply for my question? https://en.support.wordpress.com/getting-help-in-the-forums/#how-do-i-get-a-moderatorstaff-reply-for-my-question Please subscribe to this thread so you are notified when they respond and be patient while waiting. To subscribe look in the sidebar of this thread, find the subscribe to topics link and click it.

andromedaone

The custom design option does not show up under purchases and we can’t find where we renew it.

timethief

Hopefully, you’re logged in As Admin under the exact same username account that registered the site and purchased the custom deisgn upgrade for it that now requires renewal.

NOTE: I already tagged this thread for Staff help yesterday. Please be patient while waiting.

andromedaone

Just to include more info. The account I am logged into has 2 receipts one for custom design when we ordered in 2014 and another from when it renewed last year.

timethief

Thanks for the update.

rootjosh
    Staff

@andromedaone

I have sent you an email to the address associated with your WordPress.com account. Please let me know if you did not receive it.

The topic ‘Custom Design ($30.00 option) no longer available?’ is closed to new replies.