Dashboard Page Blank
I’ve been trying to update my page for a WEEK – I can browse the site, but when I click Edit or try to get to the Dashboard, I just get a big blank white page and no options whatsoever. I’m running it on Firefox and I can edit my sister site, but not this one. Any ideas?
The blog I need help with is mountbakerclubhouse.wordpress.com.
1. How do you connect to the internet and to WordPress.com? Is this is only site you are having problems on or not?
The way you connect to the internet (mobile, satellite, DSL, dial-up) and to your blog, and how many proxy server jumps etc. it takes to connect can cause problems.
2. What is your operating system and which security programming are your running? Have you had any recent operating system and or security programming updates or made any firewall changes?
3. Which browser and version of it are you using?
- You could have a browser issue so try changing your browser settings, refreshing the page, or clearing the browser cache and cookies – instructions for specific browsers.
- Note that when you make adjustments to your browser settings — changing privacy settings, deleting cookies or increasing security — you will need to close your window and restart the browser before those new settings become effective.
- You could try upgrading your browser. http://browsehappy.com
- You could try using another browser.
Is the blog linked to your username the one you are having issues with? I
I’m having same problem. When I click on “edit” in comment or post, wordpress logs me out. When I click on “dashboard”, wordpress logs me out. I haven’t made any changes on my computer in 1.5 years.
Comment box is messed up too. I left message in their forum. All started a week ago. Looking forward to getting back to normal soon. Thank you.
While logged out, clear your browser cache and cookies, restart your computer and then try again.
The topic ‘Dashboard Page Blank’ is closed to new replies.