Re: the Mystique theme
I just want to clarify one thing with you first , if you remove the Blog Title from here > Settings > General when the search spiders go there they will find nothing and will not index your blog content.
re: Home tab
Several themes have a special header tab, usually “Home”, occasionally “Homepage” [*] or “Blog” [**] or an image [***]: that’s not a page such as those you create but a link back to the blog front (the main blog URL, which can be your latest posts or a static page). That tab is hard-coded into the theme: you cannot edit or remove it (except in Bueno, Motion, and Titan). http://wpbtips.wordpress.com/2009/05/06/the-home-tab/
Create a "custom menu" and only include the Pages you want in it.
1. You create a custom menu. http://en.support.wordpress.com/menus/
2. You add the Parent pages you want to display and arrange them in the order you want.
3. Then you add and drop and drag the subpages below the appropriate Parent pages, and when you have everything arranged in the menu that you want you save the menu.
4. Go to the “theme location” module at upper left on the menu page. Select your custom menu name from the pulldown labeled “primary location.” Click the save button in that module.
5. Refresh your browser so that it isn’t possibly pulling a cached page, and view see your new menu with Parent pages and dropdowns to sub-pages.
Note: If you wish you can also include pages and sub-pages of your own choice and custom links in your custom menu as well.