Domain

• Author

Is there a WordPress contact number I can call?

I purchased a domain http://www.livelaughgrub.com and it expired. I’d like to renew it. How do I renew? I can’t find it anywhere on my account.

Thank you!
    Kayla
    [redacted]

The blog I need help with is cookiesincrumblesdotcom.wordpress.com.

justjennifer

Hi, there is no phone support on WordPressdotcom. I’ve gone ahead and tagged this thread for Staff assistance, but in the meantime, please read this support guide on what happens when a domain purchased through WordPressdotcom expires. https://en.support.wordpress.com/domains/domain-expiration/

Thanks for your patience while Staff get back to you.

kokkieh
    Staff

Hi there,

I’ve sent you a payment link via email. Once we receive your payment I can email our registrar to restore the domain to our system.

Note that there is a chance that your domain is already in redemption with our registrar, in which case we’ll need to pay them an additional $80 to get the domain back, but I’ll only know for sure once I email them and get their reply.

kokkieh
    Staff

We’ve received your payment, thank you. I’ve emailed our domain provider. I’ll let you know as soon as I hear back from them.

I see you’ve also bought a plan since my last reply an hour ago. Do you also want to have a Premium Plan? If you do, that already covers the renewal cost of your domain and I can then refund the manual payment you just made. Please confirm whether you want to keep the plan or not.

I do want to keep the Premium plan. I appreciate your help!

Thanks,
    Kayla

kokkieh
    Staff

Thanks for confirming. I’ve refunded the separate domain payment you made.

I’ll let you know as soon as I hear from our domain provider, which should be within the next 24 hours.

kokkieh
    Staff

Our registrar has restored your domain, and it’s showing your site again.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

The topic ‘Domain’ is closed to new replies.