Domain

• Author

srahmoune

Hello, I transferred my domain http://www.msrtesport.com to wordpress from wix. However, I would like to transfer it to another host and since I have no subscription I cannot manage my domains. I need the key of my domain please.

The blog I need help with is msrtesport.wordpress.com.

supernovia
    Staff

Hi @srahmoune, the charge that added a plan and the domain transfer, along with its extra year of registration, was reported as fraudulent. The email address for the domain was not verified either. Can you help us sort out those issues? Did you claim the charge was fraudulent?

srahmoune

I used my dad’s card accidentally (was saved in chrome) when I wanted to subscribe. Then I told him what happened and he refused to keep the plan and he contacted the bank to stop the transfer. Now the only thing I need is the domain because a friend has already created the website we needed.

kokkieh
    Staff

Had you simply contacted us and asked for a refund, we could have helped you with that. But by accusing us of fraud at the bank, this has become a legal matter and there’s certain steps that need to be followed.

http://en.support.wordpress.com/payment/chargebacks/

This matter has already been forwarded to our billing support team. We’ll let you know what we’re able to do to help here once they’ve reviewed your case.

srahmoune

Yes I know unfortunately. What happened is that he did not tell me that he will ask for refund. He does not know about wordpress he might have tought that its dangerous or something (he is old and afraid of internet payments). I am so sorry for that this situation and all that it has generated.

kokkieh
    Staff

I’ve heard back from our billing support team, and in this case we won’t be able to release the domain until after it has expired. The bottom line is the payment was reported to the bank as fraudulent, and we have to treat it as such.

I’m closing this thread to further replies, as there’s nothing more we can do in this case.

The topic ‘Domain’ is closed to new replies.