Need help? Check out our Support site, then

Domain Mapping

1. Hi I want to renew thechrismurphy.com as it currently down, and it was on auto renew and now it isn't working, I was wondering if you could let me know what has happened and how I can fix it? My website is down and emails cant be delievered.

Also I cant seem to log into my wordpress.org website which is what I think it was using rather than .com

The blog I need help with is chrismurphylifecoaching.wordpress.com.

2. Hi murph563!
    Your Domain thechrismurphy.com is in Domain Redemption period, read more about it here Domain Redemption
    I have tagged the staff to help you further, thank you for being patient. Be assured, someone will get in touch soon.
    How to get a Moderator to reply https://en.support.wordpress.com/getting-help-in-the-forums/#how-do-i-get-a-moderatorstaff-reply-for-my-question

Hope this helps!

3. Howdy -

Thanks for tagging this thread pavanraheja!

murph563 - thechrismurphy.com is in redemption. The only way to renew this domain is with the help of our domain partner. To do this, they will charge an $80 fee. Please let me know that you agree to that fee and I can get the process started with them. Start to finish it typically only takes about 48 hours to get your domain back.

4. @LizKarkoski : Welcome always..! Delighted as ever :)

5. murph563 - Please let me know if you'd like to proceed with the domain redemption process.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic