I registered bakerlaydee.com for my bakerlady.wordpress.com blog through the domain upgrade in the admin. When I set bakerlaydee.com as the primary domain and try to read the blog while logged in, I receive an invalid key message and cannot view the blog at all.
Here are the things I've already tried:
1. Cleared browser cache and cookies - ERROR persists
2. Used a different browser - ERROR persists
3. Reset password - ERROR persists
4. Logged in to an unrelated WordPress.com blog (zackpitts.wordpress.com) and then tried to read bakerlaydee.com - ERROR persists
5. Attempted to read other WordPress.com blogs with custom mappings (such as http://codepoet.com/) while logged in - ERROR persists
6. Blocked 3rd party cookies in browser - NO ERROR, but doesn't show as logged in while reading blog (no admin toolbar)
7. Searched forums for help and found others with the same issue unresolved - NO HELP
8. Submitted request for help to WordPress Support - NO RESPONSE
My conclusion is that any WordPress.com user who is logged in (including me - bakerlady) will receive the invalid key error and not be able to read my bakerlaydee.com domain mapping.
Please advise on a resolution. WordPress should not provide premium features that breaks standard functionality.
The blog I need help with is bakerlady.wordpress.com.