I have domain mapped bodyresonancede.wordpress.com to http://www.bodyresonance.de (I did the thing required to add a “zone record,” so I was able to input wordpress nameservers in Namecheap) but when I go to bodyresonance.de I just get an error message: Oops! Google Chrome could not find http://www.bodyresonance.de
I have just domain mapped bodyresonance.wordpress.com to bodyresonance.org with out any problems, it worked immediately.
You might still be inside the 24 to 72 hour time for changes to reach the far corners of the internet – but I found conflicting info on your name servers – so just in case I have flagged this for the staff to check for you
There does seem to be some kind of problem so I’m going to get a refund and domain map to a .net address instead, unfortunately I need the site up ASAP although I know it could still take 24 – 72 hours…