Domain transfer initiated over a week ago and not done yet

  • Author
  • #1110239

    I took all the steps to transfer my domain to a new registrar. got the EPP code and did the transfer. But it has been over a week and my new registrar says it is awaiting your approval.. Can you look into this and get back to me.

    The blog I need help with is



    Hi there,

    It looks like the mapping is still active (I just deleted it; it will take up to 48 hours to unmap to your blog). In the meantime, you will also have to update your nameservers – they still point to NS1.WORDPRESS.COM, NS2.WORDPRESS.COM, and NS3.WORDPRESS.COM. Your new host will have nameservers that you should point to, instead. Just log into your domain the way you did to transfer it and update those.

    Here’s some more information on how to change your name servers:

    I hope that helps you, but just let me know if you’re getting stuck somewhere and we’ll work through it!

The topic ‘Domain transfer initiated over a week ago and not done yet’ is closed to new replies.