Event Calendar advice
I have a client that needs an event calendar that provides the following functionality:
1. Site visitors can submit events directly to calendar (review by admin prior to publishing)
2. Events appear as a list (post page?). List would only show from current date forward.
3. Event list can be searchable by visitors by region, dates, etc.
4. Event list must be exportable for use in print publishing.
5. Event submission template must be customizable.
I have searched free plugins for a while and have not quite found a suitable match.
Does anyone know of a plugin (premium is ok) that may have these particular features?
I appreciate any help or advice. Thanks.
The only event calendar we can use on WordPress.com blogs is the Google Calendar >
http://en.support.wordpress.com/google-calendar/ We have code restictions for security reasons and the software strips out dynamic codes > http://en.support.wordpress.com/code/
There is no FTP access to free hosted WordPress.COM blogs like the one linked to your username and we cannot install individual plugins or third party themes into them. Those found on the internet are for WordPress.ORG installs which run on different software.
On free hosted wordpress.COM blogs we can only use the themes which have been coded to run on this multi-user software and made available to us here. > Appearance > Themes and no others. We cannot edit either themes or templates on free hosted wordpress.COM blogs. > http://en.support.wordpress.com/themes/editing-themes/
Please read this entry so you are crystal clear on the differences > WordPress.com vs WordPress.org http://support.wordpress.com/com-vs-org/
The topic ‘Event Calendar advice’ is closed to new replies.