Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_shortcut_link() (previously declared in /home/bloggrdd/public_html

• Author

faw231

I am trying to get back on my site, blogground.com. I use WordPress because it is relatively easy and I don’t have the technical expertise to start saving and reloading my past posts. I also don’t want to lose them. I can’t get on at all. This all happened after I tried to do the most recent update.
    Thank you.

The blog I need help with is blogground.com.

I had a look at blogground.com and it turns out it’s a self-hosted WordPress (WordPress.org) site, hosted with Cyrusone. It’s not a WordPress.com site.

The current community forums we are on is meant for questions related to WordPress.com account/sites.

For questions related to self-hosted WordPress (WordPress.org), you will have to ask on self-hosted WordPress (WordPress.org) community forums. Note that you might need an account to post on self-hosted WordPress forums. You can create one here.

Or, you can reach out to your hosting provider, Cyrusone, and get their assistance on fixing this issue.

The topic ‘Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_shortcut_link() (previously declared in /home/bloggrdd/public_html’ is closed to new replies.