"Featured" only appears on iPad
Hey all – I’m relatively new to blogging and WordPress. I have just recently noticed that a few of my posts have been “featured” – a couple by EcoPress, one by FoodPress, and one in PopPressed. So, I have two questions about being featured.
1. Why is this designation of being featured only visible when I’m viewing my blog from my iPad. When I look at the same post in a web browser, there’s no mention of it.
2. How does one actually see the feature? I’ve gone to the page where I’ve been “featured” and don’t seem to find it anywhere.
Thanks for any thoughts/info you have on these questions.
The blog I need help with is georgeburgan.wordpress.com.
I’m sorry but I have no answer for you. Please contact Staff http://en.support.wordpress.com/contact/
You haven’t been featured, its some weird advertisement thats been popping up when you view the blog when signed out.
As I posted about just a minute ago, its misleading spam advertisement and its sad that they subjected everyone to it.
Theres also cosmetic problems with it not loading properly in themes, and sometimes the featured advertisement spam overlaps important parts of the blog such as the like feature etc.
1) You haven’t been featured, welcome to the new horrible advertisements wordpress is putting you through.
2) it shows up when you sign out of wordpress, try viewing your blog signed out and the misleading advertisement should show up…
3) You will have to pay money to get rid of it. :\ *shivers*
You are correct. I looked into this and then I blogged about it. > WordPress.com Partnerships: Popping Up All Over > http://onecoolsitebloggingtips.com/2011/03/20/wordpress-com-partnerships-popping-up-all-over/ It’s advertising and the only way to be shed of it is to purchased and annually renewable No-Ads upgrade http://onecoolsitebloggingtips.com/2011/03/20/wordpress-com-partnerships-popping-up-all-over/
Thanks everyone. We’ll consider this question resolved… the greater issue, not so much. lol.
You’re welcome and best wishes with your blog.
The topic ‘"Featured" only appears on iPad’ is closed to new replies.