Hi Duet Theme,
I'm working my way around the Duet Theme, and learn bit by bit, most is quite logic. However, there is a few things I feel I need you to explain since I can't seem to get to work:
1) The drop down cap does not show in my articles. I have only written a couple articles yet as a test (just a few days since I bought the Duet Theme).
2) To get into the "HTML mode" - how do I do this? There is a lot of things from your coding tips that I would like to implement...
3) Whenever I upload photos, there will be two of the same in the post - how come? And how do I change this? (Under one of them it says "High res"). Clearly I would like the photo to show only once in the same post.
4) When writing a long article I have learned how to break the article with the More link. But, then I can't get it pretty?
Like this: when clicking on the Read more link, I would of course the reader to continue reading from where he/she just stopped. As it is now, the whole article shows from the beginning, and you need to find where you should continue. I trided with some own solutions like creating a link, but I did not get that pretty either since that page was also posted on the first page by default. Preferebly I would like to create a "sub-post", with the first "summery-post" as a "parent". The sub-post should only open in a new window when clicking "read more" (not visible on the first page at all).
5) And one more thing: I had problem getting the two column theme to work too. However, once I deleted a featured photo I had uploaded to an article, the two columns were visible again. Is it not possible to upload a featured pic and keeping two columns?
(And yes, I do have read the support documentation).
Five questions that would be great if you had the time to go through.
And thanks for a great looking theme.
The blog I need help with is mittetui.wordpress.com.