Font sizes and types
1. How to choose font types and sizes while uploading a blog?
2. How to arrange a blog in a text book type format where all lines are of equal length?
The blog I need help with is ashokbhatia.wordpress.com.
1. Changing fonts
you need to purchase the annually renewable custom design upgrade to chnage fonts throughout the blog. See here for what can be done and note TypeKit Fonts is what you can use.
2. I don’t have an answer for that because I don’t know what you mean. I’m guessing you want to justify text but I could be wrong. If that is waht you mean see here https://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/how-to-justify-text-by-default?replies=8#post-837493
Note: These are 3 ways to change fonts on wordpress.com blogs.
(1) Changing font families, colors and size in text in posts or pages either post by post or page by page by coding into the HTML editor. http://en.support.wordpress.com/editors/font-size-color/
(2) Changing font colors in text in posts or pages either post by post or page by page using the #4 icon (Select text color – change the text color) in Row 2 the Visual editor. http://en.support.wordpress.com/visual-editor/#row-2
(3) Changing all font families, colors and sizes throughout the whole blog by purchasing an annually renewable Custom Design upgrade and using Typekit Fonts with Staff support. http://en.support.wordpress.com/custom-design/
The topic ‘Font sizes and types’ is closed to new replies.