These forums exist to support WordPress.com users. ANY thread discussing WordPress hosting done offsite, especially with a host that you are paying for, will be closed.
Remember - WordPress is FREE software and WordPress.com is a free service provided to you. When you make a request here for help, no-one is being paid to answer you. Being polite is extremely important to those of us who do help here.
The following posts are moderated:
1. Those containing email addresses. The address will be munged.
2. Those containing passwords. The passwords will be removed.
3. Those that have tag faults which break or adversely affect the forum software.
4. Those which contain incredibly long sections of code or error messages.
5. Those which contain incredibly long URLs that break the forum page display.
A note may be made in the thread or in the post if such action has been taken.
The following posts will be deleted on sight.
1. Single or double word topics with no body
3. Posts which are destructive in nature.
4. Any bump under 24 hours.
5. Hijacking threads.
The following threads will be closed on sight:
1. Any questions already covered in the FAQ
2. Any thread asked to be closed by the original poster.
To put it basically, if you cannot say anything positive or helpful, or provide pointers that can assist the original poster and do so in a constructive manner - then do not post.
If your post contains abuse, it will be deleted.
If your post directs offense at another forum user, it will be deleted.
Do not try to use words cleverly - if there is any doubt, it will be deleted.
Abuse or flames will not merely be removed from a post, your whole post will be deleted.
Signatures on all posts will be removed. Such signatures would create clutter and distract from the information and help we are trying to provide.
edit: You may also wish to read Podz's ruleset as well.