I’ve been using the Freshy theme for a long time now and always had just one Home page tab which I set as my static home page. Today I opened my website and there are two Home page tabs. But I did not change a thing! What’s going on??
The blog I need help with is coramdeotutorials.com.
Hi there, can you post your blog’s URL here?
@jshao Check out this help page too. Did you do these steps in the past?
designsimply, I did not have to do that before, so I figured the problem is from somewhere else. But I’ll set the home page as a subpage as a last resort. Thanks!
I’m using the Freshy theme for a while now, but suddenly todat the sidebar is gone (digiredo.wordpress.com). Here I had the calender, tagcloud, links, tweets, etc.
Any idea how to fix that?
We provide support here only to those who have free blogs from wordpress.COM that are being free hosted by wordpress.COM. if you are posting to get support for a wordpress.COM blog as described in the first sentence then please post the URL starting with http://
If you have a wordpress.ORG install and that’s what you are referring to then you are posting to the wrong forum. The correct forum for anyone seeking support for a blog hosted by anyone other than by wordpress.COm is here > http://wordpress.ORG/support/
The differences between the two are described here > http://support.wordpress.com/com-vs-org/ and also in a sticky post at the head of this forum.
@digiredo: Your sidebar isn’t gone, it’s dropped to the bottom. That’s typically due to bad html in one or more posts. When something like that happens, you must first click the title of each post to see which post causes the problem (in your case it’s “Twitter for change”). Next, go to Settings>Writing, tick the option “WordPress should correct invalidly nested XHTML automatically”, click Save Changes. Then edit the problem post (make any insignificant change, e.g. add then remove a space) and click Update Post.
When I click your username I do not see a free blog being free hosted by wordpress.com.
1. I do not see a gray navigation bar at the top of the blog and we wordpress.com bloggers have been requested not to remove it by Staff.
2. I do not see this in the footer > Get a free blog at WordPress.com and I do not see a link to the web designer nor any notation that Freshy is the theme that was stylized on this blog. We have been requested by Staff not to remove either of these links when CSS editing.
3. I do not see the tiny smiley face on this blog which indicates the wordpress.com stats are operating on the blog either.
4. I do not see the name of your web host here > http://ismyblogworking.com/www.digiredo.nl and I see this “Server hostname: da1.cyberserv.nl”
5. I did a search and found this >
So is the blog that you have linked to your wordpress.com username the one you are referring to or not? If it isn’t then what is the URL for the blog in question please?
The topic ‘Freshy Theme’ is closed to new replies.