Getting a Css
um..is a css like a layout basicly for your page? if so like where can i get them? Thanks!
(1) If you do not wish to use one of the themes made available at wordpress.com through your admin section -> Dashboard -> Presentation -> Themes then you can purchase a css customization upgrade and choose to undertake css customizing a wordpress.com theme.
(2) CSS customization can be used to improve on any existing theme; you can define your own classes for use in posts; you can select the Sandbox theme and build on one of the Minimalist layouts. Css customization is not recommended for those who have no experience with it. If you feel you are up to the challenge of customizing a theme then these link, link, link will be helpful.
(3) Although there is a forum and other bloggers may volunteer to help you if needs be, there is no staff support for css customization. There are also css resources that you can access listed in the FAQs blog.
(4) The 15$ you pay to upgrade a wordpress.com blog enables you to to alter the appearance of your theme and but not the underlying php code. Purchasing the upgrade entitles you to customize css on one blog for one year.
(5) There are some themes available which have already been css customized and they can be found here inks to css themes
bus full of hippies
this thread offers links to other readymade sandbox skins.
And you can search for more on the css customization forum.
The topic ‘Getting a Css’ is closed to new replies.