Google App with WordPress.com
I’m having hell of a time linking Google App to my WordPress site. I already registered for Google App. When I go to verify my e-mail it sends the verification code to my e-mail, but I can’t access my e-mail until i verified the site. In the example video you guys show the example of someone that doesn’t have a Google App acount already in place. Can you please help.
The blog I need help with is jml-associates.com.
We have some new instructions you might want to try if you have trouble again verifying your Google Apps account:
1. Go to your Google Apps account and click on the link to the Dashboard
2. Click “Confirm that you own the domain”
3. Click “Continue” in the pop-up box
4. Click the dropdown menu to “Select your domain registrar”
5. Select “Other” from the bottom of the list
6. Copy the code that begins with google-site-verification
7. Keep the Google dashboard open, but go to your WordPress.com site dashboard in another browser window or tab
8. Go to Store -> Domains -> Edit DNS
9. In the blank, enter TXT followed by the code copied in step 6. It should look like this example (but with your own code after the equal sign): TXT google-site-verification=evHy5EL1laJs-IC2BbK3iygiy3PSttQatTQHk
10. Click the Save DNS Records button
11. Wait a few minutes, then return to the Google dashboard
12. Click the Verify button at the bottom of the screen
13. At the Congratulations page, click Continue
14. Return to the WordPress.com dashboard and go to Store -> Domains -> Add Email
15. Go through the wizard prompts:
c) Ok I’m logged in
16. Click “Allow Access” in the popup window requesting permission
17. Success! It may be a few minutes or hours before your email begins working.
If you have any questions, just let us know.
The topic ‘Google App with WordPress.com’ is closed to new replies.