I am using the Grazed theme on my website http://carlydickenson.com/ and I am wondering the following:
1. There is quite a large header side. Do you know how I move it up? I'll need to delete the RSS link if I do this. I have no need for that.
2. How do I make the footer smaller? It takes up quite a lot of room on the page and I'd like the white cell to end just below the share links for facebook etc. This would mean also changing the length of the grey section section on the left.
3. How do I get rid of the text in the side margin and move the white text window over to the left?
4. How can I make it so that the header stays fixed when I scroll and the text / pictures move?
5. I am also wondering how to make a slideshow of specific images rather than the whole gallery. There doesn't seem to be a way to do this. I am unsure whether this is a CSS question.
I would be really grateful for any help you could give.
Thanks in advance!
The blog I need help with is carlydickenson.com.