My blog is set up for fun, not for business or future business.
I have read the various sections on obtaining a domain. I am thinking the best way to protect some of the content and the blog name is to register for a domain.
I want to stay with wordpress.com
I have checked the availability --- seems http://www.whatsonthelist.com is unavailable.
1) Can someone please recheck and confirm.
If it is taken, I see that I would need to choose something like net., org, me etc.
2) I presume if I chose http://www.whatsonthelist.com.au (which is available), I would not be able to stay within the wordpress domain?
3) I insert various links from other food blogs and on occasion, add UTube content to my blog. Will any of that be affected in the future based on my choice re above?
4) WHEN I obtain a domain, (which I would like to do), will it change on previous content on my post or blog postings?
5) I don't want to have adverts on my blog.
Can someone please help guide and steer me with your expertise in what you would suggest I do for my particular blog circumstance?
I sense I will only be able to stay a free blog until my space is used up and then I would have to decide to do something.
3,072MB Space Allowed
111.08MB (4%) Space Used
Thank you in advance for your time and any replies. From what I wrote you can "sense" I am confused currently what to do.
Feel free to let me know what you think of my blog too! :)
The blog I need help with is whatsonthelist.wordpress.com.